About the Project
This year’s NGO Market – Week for the Non-Profit Sector – is happening online between the 19th and 23rd of April.
Non-profit organizations are essential for a robust civil society, and their presence is an indicator of a healthy and democratic country. For years, NGO Market has been working to highlight the non-profit sector and to foster a societal perception of the non-profit sector as an irreplaceable part of civil society.
Five days of the main program will be filled with workshops and debates, intended both for members of non-profit organizations and the general public.
Non-profit organizations can enjoy:
- Capacity-building workshops
- Professional course
How do we plan to showcase the importance and activities of non-profit organizations to a wide public? This year we prepared:
- Debates with lessons and inspirations from Czech and foreign non-profit organizations
- Information about where and how to volunteer and how volunteering can give back
- Continuation of the podcast Let´s talk together (Mluvme spolu in Czech), which brings new insights into the diversity of the non-profit sector
- #sdilimpravdu, an initiative of the NGO Market, through which we want to show the pillars and values of the non-profit sector. The goal is to supersede stereotypes and myths about nonprofits with facts. So that the truth has the opportunity to take root peacefully and deeply in our society, be an inspiration and help keep our eyes and hearts open.
In this year’s catalog, you can find inspiring information and conversations with partners of the NGO Market. It will also feature ideas and tips to help your nonprofit gain the interest of potential partners and reach out for collaboration. For more details please check out our website and Facebook page, which is also here you can enroll for particular activities.
We look forward to seeing you!
Please take a look at this year’s NGO Market catalog – Week for the Non-Profit Sector. It is available on the Czech version of this website.
NGO Market is part of the Let's Talk Together (in czech Mluvme spolu) project. You can look forward to its second part the Democracy Festival in the autumn.