If you have a general interest in international relations, civil society, democracy and globalization, and you want to be a part of a young and dynamic organizational team, there is a great opportunity to get involved! The Forum 2000 Foundation is looking for reliable and initiative people with strong communication skills and an interest in Political Science, International Relations, Civil Society, Communication, Economy or Law.
Intern – Project Coordinator Junior
The position requires atleast C1 (according to CEFR) level of English. You will be right hand for the project coordinator, who will be your mentor. Duties may also include a variety of tasks such as preparing background materials for the projects, internet research, support of PR and fundraising activities, as well as administrative office support, or assistance with the preparation of Forum 2000 projects and events.
|winter semester 2023/24||Apply until 31.07.2023|
You will need to invest
approx. 10 - 20 hours per week (flexible working hours, home office possible)
- to teach you the basic of project management and practical organizational skills
- meaningful work for an internationally respected Foundation on a variety of projects with worldwide outreach
- rewarding volunteer work for a good cause in a friendly team
- possibility to attend the Forum 2000 events
- an opportunity to establish new friendly and carrier contacts
- an opportunity to use and further develop your writing and language skills
- a letter of recommendation issued at the end of the internship
We imagine you are
- at C1 or native-level of English and/or Spanish speaking person
- reliable and initiative
- communicative, hungry for feedback and ready to learn
- a team player who is flexible
- interested in Political Science, International Relations, Civil Society, Communication, Economy, or Law
- If you are interested in working with us, please, send your resume and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com.
More information about the Forum 2000 Foundation can be found here.